Dear Customer, the personal data (i.e. your name, surname or company name, telephone, address, email, as well as any other information you may provide on a voluntary basis) you provide to DWS S.r.l. (“DWS”) by filing the registration form on the website http://www.dwslab.com (“Website”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- to reply to your request of information you send us using the contact form of the Website;
- to carry out studies and researches on an anonymous basis (e.g. to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the Website);
- to send you our newsletter, upon subscription;
- for marketing purposes, to send you information about our products and activities as well as for remarketing, look alike campaigns, newsletters and DEM;
- to consent the access to the reserved sections of the Website and the purchase of the products;
- to comply with the obligations related to the sale through the Website;
- to provide you with the customer and after sale services.
The information provided apply only to the Website and do not concern any other web site that may be visited by you via external links.
The processing for the purposes as per paragraphs 1) to 4) above is based on your consent. Data are provided by you on a voluntary basis and the processing by DWS is necessary to reply to your requests of information or to send you our newsletter, as the case may be. Should you fail to provide your data or you do not give your consent or in case your data are not complete, then DWS will not be able to carry on the above mentioned activities.
The processing for the purposes as per paragraphs 5) to 6) above is necessary for the performance of the online sale contract. Should you fail to provide your data or you do not give your consent or in case your data are not complete, then DWS will not be able to carry on the above mentioned activities.
The processing is carried out in Italy exclusively by employees and technical staff in charge of the said processing or by persons appointed for such maintenance activities, if and when necessary from time to time. Your data will not be disclosed nor transferred to countries outside the EU.
Data are processed for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above (e.g. for the sale of the products and the related after sale services, during the subscription term of the newsletter).
You have the right to:
- get from the controller the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, although not yet registered, and to get the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- take knowledge of the origin of the data, of the aims and the procedures of the processing, of the logic applied to the processing, of the personal details of the controller and of the individuals to whom such data might be communicated;
- obtain the update, the amendment and the integration of the data, the erasure, the rendering in anonymous form or the blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully and whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- data portability.
The Data Controller is DWS S.r.l.
with registered office at
Viale della Meccanica n.21,
36016 Thiene (VI) – Italy,
Ph. +39 0445 810 810,
The Website uses cookie which are small text files that are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone when it visits the Website:
- Cookie of the Website: they are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone from the website managed by DWS;
- Third Party Cookies: they are sent to the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone from a website managed by a third party that uses the data collected through the cookies.
In particular, the Website uses:
- Session Cookies – cookies that are necessary to enable you to surf the Website and use all the features, such as access to private area;
- Technical tracking Cookies – cookies that are used strictly for statistical purposes. In our website we use the service offered by Google Analytics Inc.;
- Third party cookies (for more information please click on the relevant link here below)